No purchase necessary to enter or win. Purchase will not increase your chance of winning.
1. The Goodness Me! Picture Contest is open only to Canadian residents (excluding residents of Quebec) who are over the age of majority in their province/territory of residence at the time of entry. Employees, representatives and agents of Goodness Me!, and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family members (spouse, children, parents and siblings) and those living in the same household of such employees, representatives and agents are not eligible to enter. Void where prohibited by law.
How to Enter
1. Share a picture on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook of a picture of your order from the Goodness Me! online store using #sharethegoodnessgm. Upon submission of your entry on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram you will be automatically entered in the Goodness Me! Picture Contest.
2. Individuals can enter as many times as they wish.
3. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, the potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the person identified on the entry submission and is otherwise eligible to win.
5. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by Sponsor. No purchase is necessary to enter or win, and a purchase will not increase the odds of your winning.
6. One (1) Prize of $50CDN is available from the Goodness Me! online store to be won. A winner will be selected by a random number generator from eligible entries received once 100 entries have been received. The first entrant whose submission is drawn after 100 entries have been received and who otherwise complies with these Contest Rules will be eligible to win the Prize. The odds of being selected is 1 in 100.
7. At the outset of the contest, there is one (1) prize available to be won. The prize is one (1) prize of Goodness Me! Online Store store credit of CDN$50. There is a limit of one (1) prize per person during the entire Contest Period. The prize cannot be transferable to cash.
8. Sponsor will make reasonable efforts to contact potential winners by private message on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram dependent on the method of entry from the participant. Goodness Me! will make reasonable effort to contact the potential winner within ten (10) business days following the date of the drawing. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within the time specified above, does not complete the necessary eligibility forms (outlined below) within fourteen (14) days of his/her being informed of his/her name being drawn, does not correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question, is not otherwise an eligible entrant, or does not otherwise comply with the Official Rules, he/she will not win any prize. In this event, the prize will be awarded to an alternate entrant, who will be selected from among the remaining eligible entries. Any alternate winner will have the same rights and obligations as the original winner. To claim a prize, a potential winner must comply with the Official Rules for this Giveaway and must correctly answer unaided a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question administered by Sponsor. Prizes will be delivered to confirmed winner.
Confirmation of Potential Winners
9. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and the judges, which are final and binding in all respects. No cash or other substitution or transfer of prizes is permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Return of any prize notification as non-deliverable or failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in disqualification, and an alternate entrant may be randomly selected in accordance with the Official Rules. All taxes for prizes are the sole responsibility of the individual winners.
10. By participating, entrants agree: (1) that Sponsor may (unless prohibited by law) use winner’s name, city of residence, photograph, image and/or likeness for advertising and other promotional purposes, without further review or compensation, in any media, in perpetuity and worldwide; and (2) to hold Sponsor, its parent, divisions, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and other agents, and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents and assigns harmless against any and all claims, loss, liability, injury or damage to entrant or any other person or entity due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of their acceptance, possession or use of a prize or their participation in this Contest.
11. Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, lost or late entries or faulty transmissions, technical computer hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or interrupted or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled, misrouted, scrambled or delayed computer transmission, or other errors or problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human, electronic or otherwise, which may limit or affect in any way an entrant’s ability to participate in this Contest. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of this Contest or in the announcement of the prizes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Contest; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of this Contest; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the entry portals on any particular day; or (e) any injury or damage to entrant’s or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from participating in the Contest or any attempt to obtain further information concerning this Contest.
12. Sponsor reserves the right (1) to disqualify any entrant and void any entries of an entrant who has engaged in unsportsmanlike conduct, fraud or other misconduct relative to this Contest or otherwise attempted to tamper with or impair this Contest; and/or (2) to cancel, modify, suspend or terminate this Contest, for any reason, including if, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, technical failures, applicable laws or regulations, virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other cause beyond Sponsor's control destroys the integrity of this Contest or otherwise corrupts or impairs the administration, security, legality, fairness or proper play of this Contest or any part thereof. Online entries must be made only by the original, manual keystrokes of the individual entrant. Use of any automated system including robotic, or form filling software to enter is prohibited and will result in disqualification of all entries by anyone using such assistance.
13. Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this Contest, or to be acting in any manner Sponsor deems to be in violation of the Official Rules or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. If, for any reason, this Contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, violation of applicable law or regulation or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest in whole or in part.
14. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
15. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the tweet submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an twitter account, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted tweet. </p>
17. The Contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws. The Contest and the Official Rules will be exclusively governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario. Any dispute arising hereunder shall be governed by the laws of Ontario and shall be adjudicated in the applicable court in Toronto, Ontario.
19. Draw Date and Draw Period
The contest will commence on January 31, 2016. The contest will run until 100 entries have been received and a winner has been determined. Goodness Me! reserves the right to cancel the contest at any time at their sole discretion.